Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright © 2012-2015 All Rights Reserved
The editor and owner of this blog would like to make clear that the views expressed herein are downloaded from the quiet (and sometimes not so quiet) places of my personal cerebrum. Therefore, should anyone perusing the content take offence or dislike to anything they read, please bear in mind that you don’t have to finish reading. You can just close your eyes and turn the page or simply close the browser window.
My intention is to Do No Harm. However, the subjects discussed are of personal relevance and interest to me and are therefore expressed in the form of my personal opinions and in my own words. What I say is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything I may have forgotten to add to the list.
All poetry, Travelog, blog and creative writing, as well as Gallery photo content on mightwar.com are the property of the blog owner. All other images used are under permission of public domain or Creative Commons licenses.
Under the 8th Commandment, I would like to draw your attention to the following points.
You may not use any of my work without my express written permission.
Please use the Contact Form to ask if you can excerpt any of my work.
If you are granted express written permission, these are the guidelines for how my work may be used.
• When using content from mightwar.com on your website, you must mention “mightwar.com” or “might war” as the author.
• You may not re-post whole posts on your website; only excerpts related to your own content are allowed.
• An “excerpt” means you may use up to four subsequent lines of text from a post.
• You must clearly mark the excerpts as such (e.g. using “blockquote”).
• You must link back to the original URL on mightwar.com.
Basically, what’s mine is still mine – even if I am letting you borrow it.
You may not use any of my work for commercial purposes.
However, if you are offering any publishing contracts, I could be persuaded to listen. (A girl can dream, can’t she?)
You may not alter, transform, or build upon any of my work.
This is not about being precious; but these original pieces took a lot of effort to make and I like what I created – just the way it is.
Commercial sites may not quote any content from this site without my express written permission.
Does what it says on the box. If confused about this point, please refer to the sentence immediately above.
RSS Subscribers (When I get round to figuring out how to set it up)
You are granted permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials on this site for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by mightwar.com at any time.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. Authorship: The blog owner is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything others say in the blog comments. The content, implication, and intent of any comments are the sole responsibility of the specific commenter; so please take it up with them.
2. Moderation: To ensure that no spam or other distasteful comments are automatically posted to this blog, ALL comments are held for moderation.
Additionally, the blog owner reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
a. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
b. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed overtly offensive
c. Comments that are of a personal attack in nature
Please Note: These actions are being taken so that I don’t wake up one morning, turn the computer on, only to be greeted by a blogosphere mob waving torches of discontent and blacklist pitchforks and redirecting me to the top of the nearest cliff for my tagged sins.
3. What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear:
If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear within a reasonable time period, and you are certain that it does not violate these Comment Policies, please accept my sincerest, grovelling apologies in advance.
I suffer from a chronic illness that daily leaves me unable to walk, talk, control my limbs or see clearly for periods of time. For more information, please see the entries under sick.note and Spastic … and sh!t.
Please contact me using the Contact Form to jog my mind out of the (legally prescribed) narcotic fog that is its usual state and I will make every effort to remedy the situation post haste.
This policy is subject to revision as times and needs change.
Thanking you sincerely for your time, attention and (presumed) adherence,
The Categories section will give you a good introduction to the different elements of work recorded on the site.
- distinguishing Miles from Coltrane
- theories and suspicions
- gone fishin’
- … and sh!t
Contents Page: mightwar songs
SPREAD THE WORD
If you liked this post, I mean really liked this post, why not tell your friends? You could also subscribe while you’re at it. You know, so you don’t miss anything.
AUTHOR: I am might war. I have a love of music, the written word, travel, Anime, polar bears, people and “sticking and colouring”.
Copyritght etc.: V3 – 02.02.2013